Friday, October 18, 2019

Get To Know Our Team - Dionne Torrence

It's that time again! Our monthly Get to Know Our Team series is still in full effect. Each month we ask our AWESOME employees a series of ten questions and feature their answers to you in a blog so you can get to know them better! Our bank at the Lake of the Ozarks is here to feature our very own Dionne Torrence to you in this week's blog. If you would like to bank with a community bank in Osage Beach who has a passion for delivering fantastic customer service to each and every customer who walks through our doors or drives through our drive-thru, call First Bank of the Lake today! We can be reached at (573) 348-2265. You can also learn more about us by checking out our website at www.FirstBankLake.com.

Get To Know Our Team - Dionne Torrence


1. How did you get started in the banking industry?  I needed a change… applied as a teller, for a local bank and found that working in banking provided me with a skill set that was always needed.

2. What is your position at the bank? What are some of your key responsibilities?  My title is a Loan Coordinator, and I am responsible for making sure that all documents are prepared as well as gathering all information required for the bank to meet all Compliance Regulations required by the Federal and State Government. I provide a seamless loan closing experience for the loan officers that I work with.

3. What brought you to the Lake of the Ozarks? My parents bought a 50 unit Resort/Hotel.  My then 4 year old son and I moved with them.  I loved being a part of Lake Life.

4. Where did you attend school? I graduated from Chillicothe High School in Chillicothe, Missouri.

5. What do you enjoy the most about your job? Firstly – the people I work with.  I couldn’t ask for better co-workers.  Secondly – banking is always changing.  There is always something new to learn.

6. How do you enjoy spending your time when not at work? I spend time with family.  We love to cook and gather together.  I have a dog that loves walking with me and going to Ha Ha Tonka State Park.  I am an avid reader and like to create and repurpose unique furniture.

7. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?  I wanted to be a Psychologist.

8. What is your dream vacation destination? The Mediterranean Why? So much history and beauty to experience and the color of the water just draws me in.

9. What is something few people know about you? I’m an open book.

10. If you won the lottery, what would you do? I don’t know yet, but I hope to find out soon though.


All of here at our Lake of the Ozarks bank hope you enjoyed this blog and getting to know one of our very own a little better! For more information about our community bank and the products we offer, please visit our website at www.FirstBankLake.com. You can stop by and visit us! We are located right near the entrance to the Osage Beach Premium Outlets.


Want More Awesome Finance Tips? Sign Up For Our Newsletter!


First Bank of the Lake - Striving For Excellence
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.


Located at the entrance to the Osage Beach Premium Outlets!

4558 Osage Beach Parkway

Suite 100
Osage Beach, MO 65065


(573) 348-2265

No comments:

Post a Comment