Friday, March 15, 2019

Get to Know Our Team - Angela Jesse

Our community bank at the Lake of the Ozarks wouldn't be the outstanding establishment it is today without our fabulous employees. First Bank of the Lake is excited to continue our Get to Know Our Team blog series this month by introducing you to Angela Jesse. Each month our bank in Osage Beach asks one of our employees a series of questions in order to get to know them better. Keep reading to see Angela Jesse's answers.


Get to Know Our Team - Angela Jesse


1. How did you get started in the banking industry? 

I was 19 and was looking for a job with health insurance. My husband’s (boyfriend at the time) Uncle owned the bank so I asked if they were hiring.

2. What is your position at the bank? What are some of your key responsibilities? 

Vice President/Assistant Corporate Secretary    I am in charge of HR, IT and Security.

3. What brought you to the Lake of the Ozarks? 

I have lived here my entire life.

4. Where did you attend school? 

I graduated from Camdenton High School.  I have worked here for 25 years.  Most of my education has been on the job training.

5. What do you enjoy the most about your job?  

There is not just one thing I like about my job.  I enjoy what I do and the people I work with.

6. How do you enjoy spending your time when not at work? 

Both of my kids attend college in Springfield so I enjoy spending time with them when they are home. I also enjoy reading and cooking.

7. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up? 

I have no idea.

8. What is your dream vacation destination? Why? 

Bora Bora – I love the beach and ocean, Bora Bora has some of the most beautiful water and I love the cabins located on the water.

9. What is something few people know about you? 

I can’t think of anything.

10. If you won the lottery, what would you do? 

I would travel the world with my family.



Stay tuned next month as we introduce you to the next employee and continue our monthly Get to Know Our Team blog series. In the meantime, if you are in the market for a new bank at the Lake of the Ozarks and are tired of the customer service you are getting from your current bank or you are just looking for better rates on a loan or CD, consider First Bank of the Lake. Learn more about us by visiting our website at www.FirstBankLake.com or by stopping by for a visit at 4558 Osage Beach Parkway, Suite 100, by the entrance to the Osage Beach Premium Outlets.


Want More Awesome Finance Tips? Sign Up For Our Newsletter!


First Bank of the Lake - Striving For Excellence
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.


Located at the entrance to the Osage Beach Premium Outlets!

4558 Osage Beach Parkway

Suite 100
Osage Beach, MO 65065


(573) 348-2265

No comments:

Post a Comment