Thursday, March 10, 2016

Meet Linda Allen, Senior Vice President & Loan Officer at First Bank of the Lake

First Bank of the Lake is proud to be staffed and lead by an outstanding team of talented, experienced, dedicated individuals. Last month we introduced you to our President & CEO, Michael Anderson. This month, we want to continue the introductions with Ms. Linda Allen, our Senior Vice President & Loan Officer. Linda is hardworking, fun, and a wonderful asset to our team. We hope you enjoy getting to know her!


How did you get started in the banking industry?  
I started at First National Bank in Camdenton as a loan processor in 1978. In 1980 I went to work at Camden County Bank and trained in all areas of banking.

What is your position at the bank? What are some of your key responsibilities?  
I am Sr. Vice President and Loan Officer. I process and approve consumer, residential, commercial and construction loans.

Four generations
What brought you to the Lake of the Ozarks?
I was born and raised in Chicago but after taking a family vacation to Missouri to visit friends, we ended up buying a farm. It was soon after that I wanted to sell the tractor and buy a boat! I enjoy living at the Lake of the Ozarks!

Where Did You Attend School?
I graduated from Lockport West and just down the road was the Joliet Penitentiary - no connection! I have taken many banking courses throughout the years and continue to attend training to keep up with all the new banking regulations.

What Do You Enjoy The Most About Your Job?
I enjoy helping customers obtain the goal of homeownership, purchase a new vehicle, or expand or purchase a new business. I will do all I can to get a loan approved and closed.

GiGi's Winery
How Do You Enjoy Spending Time When Not At Work?
I love spending time with my friends and family. I also enjoy boating, four-wheeling, and spending time on my patio. I've nicknamed my patio "GiGi's Winery."

When You Were Young, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
I always wanted to do some type of office work. When I was seven years old, my favorite Christmas gift was a toy typewriter... and I am still typing away!


What Is Your Dream Vacation Destination? Why?
My dream vacation is to spend time at the beach with family or friends. My husband's Uncle Bill provided several family beach vacations that were some of the best times of my life, and I try to get to the beach as often as I can with family or friends!

What Is Something Very Few People Know About You?
I am a great-grandmother. My husband and I have a total of 14 grandchildren (2 are great-grandchildren).

If You Won The Lottery, What Would You Do?
With 14 grandchildren, it won't take long to figure out what to do with lottery winnings!

Family vacation in Destin
First Bank of the Lake - Striving For Excellence
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.


Located at the entrance to the Osage Beach Premium Outlets!
4558 Osage Beach Parkway
Suite 100
Osage Beach, MO 65065

(573) 348-2265

No comments:

Post a Comment